Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ran 6 miles on the beach


If a stranger came up to you and asked for your camera, what would you do? Better yet, you are in a foreign country and a local wants your camera. Would you give it to him? Well, I keep doing that – asking people for their cameras – and I have yet to be refused. Today included a group of young Japanese girls on Santa Monica beach. You should have seen the poses they struck and they were delighted with the pictures I took of them with their camera. I guess I'm just a photographer and when I don't have my own camera handy I get someone else's!

It was a lovely run in the sun. Yes, there is snow on the mountains, but the beach was warm. Go figure!

Got a blister under my big toe from running barefoot on the sand. Actually, I must be getting in shape (and thus running faster) if I generated enough friction for a blister! :) Only the left foot, don't know why. It was worth it.

Love the beach. Love the ocean. Love running.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: